WELCOME TO LINDSAYLOVEDAVIS.COM
- Lindsay filming roles for the movies “We are the Millers” and “Can a Song Save Your Life” in NY and NC
- Watch for Lindsays upcoming scenes in Elementary, Gossip Girl, White Collar, CSI NY
- Lindsay wrapping a music video and commercial shoot in Barcelona, Spain with Ne-yo for Malibu Red – Malibu Rum
- Lindsay in Atlanta filming “American Reunion“
- Lindsay plays a bunny in the upcoming NBC series “The Playboy Club” tune in September 19
- Congratulations Lindsay! Miss Ohio United States 2011!
- Watch for Lindsays scenes in Entourage, Franklin and Bash, 90210, Mr Sunshine, Friends with Benefits, Law and Order: CI White Collar, Blue Bloods
- Lindsay throwing out the ceremonial first pitch at a Cleveland Indians game
In 1996 a little girl in Ohio sat in her classroom and wrote an imaginary story called “A star is born” it was a crayola crayon illustrated book about a woman in a sparkley dress who goes off to Hollywood and finds every dream she ever had come true; Modeling all over the world, meeting her idols, Hollywood royalty, and even real royalty. Little did the young girl know that story would come true, and one day she would be the women in the sparkley dress realizing her wildest dreams becoming realities.
Lindsay Davis is an internationally published model residing in Ohio and Los Angeles, CA. She has been involved in the arts since age 3. She spent her whole life training to be a ballerina to attend Juilliard after she graduated. At age 17 her dreams came crashing down when she was diagnosed with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, an often fatal heart condition you hear about in the news where the condition will go undiagnosed in an athlete and they will fatally collapse in the middle of a game (as basketball star Hank Gathers did in 1990). She was forced to give up her passion, her ballet and was in the hospital so much it affected school. However she ended up coming out on top and graduating with honors. Throughout the years she learned to channel her creativity of dance into other artistic mediums such as painting, photography and eventually modeling, which she quickly excelled in.
When Lindsay isn’t modeling, you can find her studying for her double major of Marketing and Psychology, volunteering for many causes, volunteering at her local children’s hospital and working on an organization she founded called hearts-4 hearts, benefiting young people afflicted with heart disease. Of her own heart condition Lindsay has said “in a way my heart condition was a blessing in disguise, it pushed me to accomplish things I never would have dreamed I would, and gave me a new way to reach out and touch someone, if only to make their life a little bit easier”
In 2010 she was crowned Miss Ohio U.S. international and is looking forward to the voice the prestigious title will give her to convey messages of inspiration, to help people, and to get more people involved in good causes by bringing attention to them. You have only heard the beginning of Lindsay Davis, with her determination, there’s only one direction this beauty can go, up.
“I have big plans for my future! I’ve worked with so many amazing and talented people and seen so many amazing places, I am so blessed with the opportunities I’ve been presented with thus far. I’m very goal driven and have a very eventful life ahead of me, I would love for you to be a part of it!” – Lindsay Davis
Lindsay is available for assignments throughout the US and internationally
View My Portfolio