WELCOME TO LINDSAYLOVEDAVIS.COM
- Have you spotted Lindsay in an airport terminal near you (worldwide) yet? Check out her ads for United Airlines and send in a photo! http://whereislindsaydavis.tumblr.com/
- Join Lindsay, Simon’s Fund, and the Cleveland Clinic for a free heart screening at Force Sports in Cleveland, OH on August 22, 2015. Children 12-19 may participate.
- Lindsay receives the Heart Hope Foundation Courage award May 27, 2015 for her work with cardiac related charities and initiatives in light of her own life threatening heart condition. Read more HERE
- Lindsay joining Senator Cliff Hite on a Meningitis Awareness campaign at the University of Findlay – October 30, 2014
- See Lindsay speak in NYC on “Genetic Testing in Heart Patients” – October 11, 2014
- See Lindsay speak in Boston, MA on “Genetic Testing in Heart Patients” – May 10, 2014
- Come see Lindsay at Vanderbilt University with Simons Fund Foundation and get your students heart screened. April 5, 2014
- See Lindsay speak in Columbus, OH on “Genetic Testing in Heart Patients” – March 8, 2014
- Lindsay cast as reoccurring “Melodie” on Comedy Central show “Broad City”
- Lindsay in Atlanta filming “The Hunger Games – Catching Fire“
- Lindsay accepts board of directors positions on project R.A.K.E and Heart Hope Foundation.
- Lindsay working to legislate HB180 in Ohio. To Protect Student Athletes from Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
- Lindsay wrapping a music video and commercial shoot in Barcelona, Spain with Ne-yo for Malibu Red – Malibu Rum
- Lindsay hosting an episode of “Insane Coaster Wars” on the Travel Channel in her home state of Ohio!
- Lindsay throwing out the ceremonial first pitch at a Cleveland Indians game